Monday, January 19, 2009







Today we went to Hardware Ranch with my family to see the elk. It was lots of fun!



Santa brought Hannah a horse. She named it Yellow and loves to ride it!!


Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Life has been very busy. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. We enjoyed our Christmas and New Year.

2 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Cute pictures!!! I cannot believe how big Hunter is getting!! And Hannah is as cute as ever:)

Westergard Family said...

I love the horse! I see yours is a bit safer than mine with the spring covers..brilliant idea! :) It is so good to keep up with your family! My day has been busy with "clean up" the song and many many time outs. I am happy that I got justin potty trained and the binky is gone though, I'll have to post to my blog what happened this weekend, it was great!....I think. :)