Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!














Hannah decided she wanted to try on Hunter's costume.





Hunter at his school party.


















Halloween was lots of fun. Hunter was Jack Sparrow and Hannah was a little Bumble Bee. They came to a Halloween party that afternoon at my work and then went to a community Trunk or Treat. We were all exhausted by the time the night was over.

2 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Hey!!! I am glad that you started a blog!!! I cant believe how big Hannah is getting:) The last time I saw her was at the CHIC BBq at your house and she looks so much bigger now. But it was good to see you last week!! It looks like the event went really well and there were a lot of people who attended:) I look forward to see some more pictures, and some with you in them:) Talk to you later!!!

Melanie Parker said...

Hi Lauri, the kids have grown so much since the last time I saw them. They look so cute in their costumes. :)